Know of a good body shop near Snellville ?

jeepnuts

Default rank 5000+ posts
Rockcrawlin’ Toyota Dude
107   0
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. When did this happen? We got a car fixed there maybe 60 days ago and tim white was still behind the counter and the sign still said harbins.

I will say they were a little flaky didn’t seem to have people working. but I didn’t think much of it

Gunanddoglover

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
273   0
Reaction score
Gwinnett, trailer park of the Milky Way Galaxy
Gunanddoglover Gunanddoglover may know where to go.

Thanks, but I am so over helping ODT people. Last time I made arrangements for a vehicle to be repaired the pecker head didn't have the decency to tell me be went to another shop. I don't care that he went to a different shop, I make special arrangements for friends and ODT folk just ask DinkyDau DinkyDau how we treated him and his bride where I work.

DinkyDau

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Your only as good as your word!
155   0
Reaction score
Thanks, but I am so over helping ODT people. Last time I made arrangements for a vehicle to be repaired the pecker head didn't have the decency to tell me be went to another shop. I don't care that he went to a different shop, I make special arrangements for friends and ODT folk just ask DinkyDau DinkyDau how we treated him and his bride where I work.
I can attest at how Gunanddoglover laid out the Red Carpet for my Bride and I!! It's a shame you were treated like that, when you went out of your way to help him...

StuP

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
96   0
Reaction score
I can understand that. I'm just looking for a shop that does quality work.

Top Bottom