• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Korean 33 rnd Glock mags....$8.99...

have fun getting half the capacity of the bullets in the mag and have an even more fun time getting them out when you shoot lol

the standard size ones were ok for range toys. the 33 rounders were absolute dog **** when i tried using them in keltec sub 2000s. im normally all about going cheap if you can but i wouldnt buy these for a dollar

this was several years ago when they first came out so maybe they got better? the kci ak mags seem to be a bit better

have fun getting half the capacity of the bullets in the mag and have an even more fun time getting them out when you shoot lol

the standard size ones were ok for range toys. the 33 rounders were absolute dog **** when i tried using them in keltec sub 2000s. im normally all about going cheap if you can but i wouldnt buy these for a dollar

this was several years ago when they first came out so maybe they got better? the kci ak mags seem to be a bit better

Only time will tell. I did check reviews and they have a 4.1 out of 5. Needless to say, they will not be used in an EDC capacity, but for range day w/ the AR; maybe they will work?

SOMETIMES cheap stuff works, but usually not for long and with much aggravation. Life is starting to get too short for me to deal with aggravation.

On the other hand, you get a HIGH CAP BODY that may be retrofitted at some future date with a better spring? Will Wolff ever make 20% power springs for the likes of the 33 round 9mm Glock mag??

Back
Top Bottom