• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Korean steel AR & AK mags, $4.50 & $5.50 each!

Literally the worst/2nd worst mags. Buuuuuut, if you want cheap mags here you go.
Any personal experience with them?

I've never tried the AK mags, but the AR mags have been SOLID for me.
I have not tried the 30rd AK mag. 20rd Korean mags are GTG. Used them in several Arsenals, Galils, Veprs and Saigas.
Used SHK's AR mags in Cetme L, Daniele Defense, Colt, worked great. Non-tilt follower.

They are steel mags. HK's steel mags weigh about the same (maybe more, HK have steel followers vs plastic)
But they can be stored loaded without being afraid that lips will crack or spread apart.
Gen3 Marpuls can be stored with the cap to save the lips, but Gen3 do not seat in CetmeL, cost more and now just take up storage space in my closet.

Any personal experience with them?

I have not tried the 30rd AK mag. 20rd Korean mags are GTG. Used them in several Arsenals, Galils, Veprs and Saigas.
Used SHK's AR mags in Cetme L, Daniele Defense, Colt, worked great. Non-tilt follower.

Yes, both my ak and ar mags jammed a bunch. However, it's like a 6 to 1 in favor of these being good. Maybe I just got a bad batch (I bought 10x of each) or all the good mags randomly went to everyone commenting here. If you're on the fence, just buy some with low expectations and secretly be ready to be pleased?

Back
Top Bottom