• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kroger Deal this week

Yes...shopped there near 20 years and not a damned one of the employees are 'surly,' unhelpful or play like some Union idiot as far as I can determine...
But they do hate your right to bear arms and actively lobby against it.

*Also, I was just making a point about how people overly identify with businesses because they happen to exist nearby. "Your Kroger" It keeps people coming back, despite the lashings.

But they do hate your right to bear arms and actively lobby against it.

*Also, I was just making a point about how people overly identify with businesses because they happen to exist nearby. "Your Kroger" It keeps people coming back, despite the lashings.
I've seen people open carry in my Kroger way more than once....not one word from them about it...

I've seen people open carry in my Kroger way more than once....not one word from them about it...
Again, it's not the individuals at Kroger (and many have No Guns Signs up) it's the COMPANY that is actively anti-gun. Again, it may not be Susie Q at the register, or Ol' Johhny in the butcher shop...it's the COMPANY that hates your rights.

If you read my post, I was talking about Kroger. And there are no """" neccessary when referring to Kroger. They are actively anti-gun. Try to buy a guns and ammo magazine in there next time. It's a long game psyops against the American people. That's where your $$ are going.
To be fair, those magazines are garbage...all you are buying is advertisements for crappy guns and accessories.

I’m dying to hear your thoughts on more issues honestly. Let’s see how deep this rabbit hole goes!

1E54D108-A518-4720-BCD2-A5BFBE4ED5EB.gif

Back
Top Bottom