• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kroger sale on Chicken leg quarters

Going to hit Food Lion for the butts and head over to Kroger to put some of these in the freezer. I love cooking the quarters on my pellet grill. Season with lemon pepper and grill at 350. No flareups and super moist. And at $.49 a lb the meal doesn't get much cheaper.
our food Lion advertises cheap meats and NEVER has them. Went today to get .99 Boston butts and .59 chicken leg quarters and not a one in the store. Happens every sale, every week. I think I'm done with these scammers.

our food Lion advertises cheap meats and NEVER has them. Went today to get .99 Boston butts and .59 chicken leg quarters and not a one in the store. Happens every sale, every week. I think I'm done with these scammers.
Funny thing. I have that experience with the Krogers down here on the coast. No chicken 1/4's in stock. Food Lion had the butts. I went to Kroger yesterday to get some of the ribeyes that were on sale. None in stock. Maybe it's a sign of the times. The distribution centers may be allocating these things.

Back
Top Bottom