• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kroger weekly Pork butt

My weekly ad shows $1.79 lb. Not a steal in my book. Butter at $1.97 lb. is a good deal and that starts tomorrow. Stock up and freeze it. It lasts a long time. I'm getting ready to make up some batches of roasted garlic butter so when oysters start coming in I'll have plenty to use for broiling.

My weekly ad shows $1.79 lb. Not a steal in my book. Butter at $1.97 lb. is a good deal and that starts tomorrow. Stock up and freeze it. It lasts a long time. I'm getting ready to make up some batches of roasted garlic butter so when oysters start coming in I'll have plenty to use for broiling.
Thanks for pointing that out, you are correct Sir..I just have a lot on my plate right now..Price is descent giving the prices of meat today..

Thanks for pointing that out, you are correct Sir..I just have a lot on my plate right now..Price is descent giving the prices of meat today..
We have upped our grocery budget just for meat for the next few visits. Trying to find all the manager specials we can find and freeze them. Almost to the point of buying another half a cow and freezing it.

534C9997-4811-46F4-9D12-BCE4DCBB33B8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom