• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ks-47 questions

(M)

Default rank <3500 posts
100% Chuck Norris approved
104   0
Reaction score
So I finally scored a ks-47 from psa and it should be here next week. I like to have spare parts but psa is currently sold out as usual. My question is, will any 7.62x39 ar extractor fit their bolt and if not can I use another type of 7.62x39 bolt in their hybrid bcg's. I'm newish to this platform but have read their bolts and extractors are the weak points in these rifles. I would buy the whole bcg but as stated earlier they a continuously sold out. Thanks for any info. It's always appreciated.

So I finally scored a ks-47 from psa and it should be here next week. I like to have spare parts but psa is currently sold out as usual. My question is, will any 7.62x39 ar extractor fit their bolt and if not can I use another type of 7.62x39 bolt in their hybrid bcg's. I'm newish to this platform but have read their bolts and extractors are the weak points in these rifles. I would buy the whole bcg but as stated earlier they a continuously sold out. Thanks for any info. It's always appreciated.
Dang man that avatar -- hope that wasn't your hand.
69191.jpg

I would call PSA and ask them. I looked at the KS47/PS47 BCG’s on their site and there isn’t enough info to make a determination, but it does sounds like the bolt is slightly different to ensure feeding from AK mags.

B
I would call PSA and ask them. I looked at the KS47/PS47 BCG’s on their site and there isn’t enough info to make a determination, but it does sounds like the bolt is slightly different to ensure feeding from AK mags.
Bummer, I was hoping you would see this thread and have the info I was after, Lol! I still appreciate the reply. I'll give them a call and share what they tell me. Thanks

B

Bummer, I was hoping you would see this thread and have the info I was after, Lol! I still appreciate the reply. I'll give them a call and share what they tell me. Thanks
cmshoot cmshoot sees all threads! he is one member I hope to meet one day! Maybe one day I’ll get off my pansy butt and take one of his classes.

cmshoot cmshoot sees all threads! he is one member I hope to meet one day! Maybe one day I’ll get off my pansy butt and take one of his classes.

When you get paid by the Feds to peruse the web and Facebook, you see a lot of stuff. My favorite is getting paid to have an 8 hour argument on FB. Even if I lose, I won.

Back
Top Bottom