• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

KS47 rifle kit- $299- Free shipping

F... M... L... missed it.
(sort of)
I really could have gone for another one of these.

Attachments

• 20161215_184718.jpg
    20161215_184718.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 26
CBH13 CBH13 thanks. I think the upper is the exact same spec as what's in the kit. I mated it up with a Spikes lower that I found in a random box and some Magpul stuff. Hopefully no issues, but I guess I'll find out.

BTW, these came back in stock a moment ago and I just ordered one.

CBH13 CBH13 thanks. I think the upper is the exact same spec as what's in the kit. I mated it up with a Spikes lower that I found in a random box and some Magpul stuff. Hopefully no issues, but I guess I'll find out.

I'm still seeing it as out of stock using the link in the OP

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best, right? Hopefully it goes through - will find out in 3-4 weeks, right?
Hahaha! The past couple of orders I placed with PSA actually shipped really fast. Of course that's been 6 or 8 months ago, so no idea what their shipping times are running these days.

Fingers crossed for you!

Hahaha! The past couple of orders I placed with PSA actually shipped really fast. Of course that's been 6 or 8 months ago, so no idea what their shipping times are running these days.

Fingers crossed for you!
Last time I ordered something like this, it took about 2 weeks. Thinking that if it's a closeout, they're not taking orders and then building them when they get to a certain point - these things are already built. 7.62x39 BCG's are also on sale at AIM Surplus for $99 shipped, so I might get real fancy and pick up an extra BCG.

just looked deeper and it looks like it does indeed work with any standard lower. that makes it an even better deal!!! nice grab

Back
Top Bottom