• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kukri Machete w/sheath $16.79 Amazon Prime Free Two day Shipping

I hear you. I do not want privet near my septic, so it has to go.
We have planted 60+ berry bushes and fruit trees for the our stripped buddies to eat.
Have 2 Sitka roses that bloomed all the way into October and should start blooming in March again. Planted partially with bees in mind
Shelly and I had thought about getting honey bees, so we tried to find plants blooming at different times.

We planted several butterfly bushes around our pool. I can't remember what they are really called. During the summer there were so many different colored butterflies, you couldn't count them

That's the 18" long machete. 22" long is also on sale.
https://www.amazon.com/Cold-Steel-9...rd_wg=CFDqb&psc=1&refRID=4SQ0JMF45JK0S495C5CF

I bought the longer one, for more swing.

My machete came yesterday. I like it. Light years ahead of Harbor Freight special. Made in South Africa (my mid-90s CS tanto folder was made in Japan). Good quality, sharpish. I will need to run a file down the blade a few time to sharpen it more. Very nice sheath. I will need to put a lanyard on. I can see how I can launch it, if I swing hard enough. Very nice blade, but I would not want to be on the receiving end of it. Now I wish I had picked up the 18" blade for the truck as well.

Back
Top Bottom