• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kukri Machete w/sheath $16.79 Amazon Prime Free Two day Shipping

Mine came in yesterday. The manly 22" one for real men that need to hack down Redwoods.

Heavy thick blade, seems like a decent machete. Not very sharp at all. I'll definitely hit it with a file.

Got mine too. I got the 13 inch blade as I have longer machetes and really needed a handy, short one. Hit it a bit with the file and stone, put a keen edge on it in a hurry. Already have a dent in the blade after clearing some brush this morning so can't say I am overly impressed with steel quality, but I have found most machetes to be of somewhat softer steel I suppose to be more easily sharpened and after all, it was $16. Good buy, I feel, for the money.

Took mine to work today and spent about a half hour puting an edge on it. Started with a file and finished with a 600g stone. Cuts paper with no problem now... Looking forward to giving it a whirl in the backyard.
IMG_1517.JPG
IMG_1519.JPG

Reactions: MRH
Got mine, like it. Found it to be sharp enough out of the box. Hope to hit the backyard this weekend to test it out if its not snowing.

Why does it say shipped 1 to 2 months?

Containers from China filled with orders usually, then ground post.

If there's already one that filled and cleared customs, folks are possibly getting their orders filled sooner.

FWIW, I ordered some *great deal* SOG Seal Pup knives from Amazon and they never did show - had to file a claim, but Amz took care of it.

Back
Top Bottom