• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info
Status
Not open for further replies.

VindexInjuriae

Air Force Icon Supporter
Just one more.... Promise
44   0
Reaction score
Full time, 40+ hours a week. Starting pay $14 an hour plus production bonus and OT. Benefits also available, including paid vacation after 6 months employment. Extensive traveling, primarily in Georgia but subject to go anywhere duty calls, especially during hurricane/tornado season. All lodging paid for. Paid weekly via direct deposit or on a pay card. All equipment/tools/safety gear provided. Scheduled work week is Monday - Saturday, typically we work Monday - Friday or Monday - Thursday as long as we get our hours in for the week.
Fast paced, production based work in all terrains, all weather, bugs, heat, brush and whatever else you can imagine exists along utility line paths.
Work is manual labor, very physical, and dirty. Primary duties will be excavating (shovel) around utility poles for inspector, applying treatment, and backfilling holes along with whatever else the Foreman tasks you with. Advancement within company available for those that with a strong work ethic. Foreman positions available for those with leadership/management experience, paid training with company. Foreman positions are physically more strenuous than crew member positions, definitely not a "sit in truck" opportunity. Definite opportunities for crew members that show initiative to advance to Foreman!
Requirements:
Minimum age 18
Valid Driver's License
Reliable Transportation
Willingness & Ability to Travel & Work Outdoors
Lace Up Work Boots
Able to Pass Substance Test if/when Administered
Legally Able to Work in U.S.
Willingness to Work Independently with Minimal Supervision While Adhering to Safety Policy and Maintaining Productivity Goals

I'm interested in a foreman position. Anything north Georgia area? I have been a project manager responsible for over 12 million in assets and 6 salaried managers beaneath me and 28 crews. Let me know. I can send a resume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom