• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lack of Workers

“ There’s a common misconception that people getting govt benefits are just lazy, jobless scammers.”

I will argue that back that those benefits create laziness and dependency that hurts most of us. I don’t know the numbers for the scammers, but they are absolutely there substantially and have been for a while. I’ve seen it first hand weather double dipping or treating it like a golden ticket. Not all welfare recipients but that system is broken and corrupt.
It is by design. An independent person will not vote for his nanny. She doesn't exist.

You're telling me you actually like the direction our government has taken?

What you like or don't like is your business. What I like or don't like is my business. You have one vote and I have one vote. The majority of the votes elect who is in charge. After four years we vote again.

What you like or don't like is your business. What I like or don't like is my business. You have one vote and I have one vote. The majority of the votes elect who is in charge. After four years we vote again.
That response right there tells me who you voted for, lol. Wtf you doing on this site, Brandon?

Election was a fraud and most of the US knows it.

I have voted Republican in every election since I turned 18. I am conservative and white. I just wanted to prove I have a right to be here. Lets remember this is an outdoors website. Its a great place to hang out and waste a lot of time. I have met a lot of really good folks and enjoy the group. I don't think the fact that someone disagrees with you disqualifies them to be here. If we all agreed 100% politically or anything else this would not be the community it is. The good news is men and women have died to provide us our freedoms. We have the freedom to disagree and don't have to hate one another or stoop to name calling. This thread has a lot of good information. I dont mind listening to views that I may not agree with. I may actually learn something.

I have voted Republican in every election since I turned 18. I am conservative and white. I just wanted to prove I have a right to be here. Lets remember this is an outdoors website. Its a great place to hang out and waste a lot of time. I have met a lot of really good folks and enjoy the group. I don't think the fact that someone disagrees with you disqualifies them to be here. If we all agreed 100% politically or anything else this would not be the community it is. The good news is men and women have died to provide us our freedoms. We have the freedom to disagree and don't have to hate one another or stoop to name calling. This thread has a lot of good information. I dont mind listening to views that I may not agree with. I may actually learn something.
I can be down with that. But when someone's beliefs encroach on my freedoms or on me financially, we have a problem.

If someone truly threatened with a bomb and planted it, they would be a terrorist. As for the rest of the fools, they should be arrested for assaulting a police officer or destruction of property if they did so. By your definition, any cop killer should be labeled a terrorist. We all know that will never happen.

I haven’t said anything about them but do you think antifa are terrorists?
And yet no one has been charged with much except trespassing and destruction of Govt property.

Project cost analyst/scheduler. Actually pays minimum $35/hr. But after just hanging up with the person that will be training this individual (for no less than 6 months), I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. So, never mind....
What a piece of work.... :tsk:
Yeah man some people are just **** sticks.

There are literally videos of officers being attacked, sprayed, beaten, kicked, dragged, rammed and crushed. A mob of people made threats to hang politicians and rushed a federal building with the intent of overthrowing an election.

That is the very definition of a terrorist attack. If any other group of people did that, everyone here would call them terrorists. I’ve heard much worse labels on here used for idiots looting stores.

And pipe bombs were found at the scene and at the man’s home.
Too bad so sad.

Back
Top Bottom