• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lack of Workers

$30 hr for security? Got anything around lavonia? Lol

I’d be interested, if you care about your employees medical autonomy. I’m about to quit my job of over 7 years because they want us to get the jab. I’d like to know a little more about the job. Send me some more details if you’re interested in hiring.
What you do with your body is none of my business, vac or not. I‘ll send you guys some info over this evening.

Never took a dime from unemployment. Been out of work for 6 months now. Went to indoctrination this am for a new job. Filled out ALL of the paper work, new employee stuff. Then she said that they where waiting on the fight between the Supreme Court and OSHA, on mandating the jab. I'm ok with that, figure I could get in a few paychecks before it all comes down. Then she said no firearms on the property. Yeah that ain't happenin'. I must confess that this job was with a company that is under government contract and governed by the ATF, NSA and FBI. :behindsofa:

I dislike my job and most days just survive until 11 because I know its almost lunch and then until 4 because I leave at 4:30. Over the past year its literally caused me health issues. Every Friday I make it to 4:30 is a win I didnt die. Yet I get up everyday and still come in early and work until the bell because its the right thing to do. I fake it until I make it or break.
I see all these opportunities to sit at home and get paid. I have not seen how to sop that gravy train. I would sit at home for $20/hr. I have plenty to do to keep me busy. I would also jump ship if I saw opportunity elsewhere. I would love for someone to show me how to coach surf for 70k a year and I dont like to watch tv

$30 hr for security? Got anything around lavonia? Lol
Project cost analyst/scheduler. Actually pays minimum $35/hr. But after just hanging up with the person that will be training this individual (for no less than 6 months), I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. So, never mind....
What a piece of work.... :tsk:

Since I had a few people ask I made a post for any interested.

Back
Top Bottom