• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lage m11/15 5.56 upper

sovietak474u

Default rank 5000+ posts
My honor is loyalty
380   0
Reaction score
so after a long wait I finally got hands on it . Me being me I removed the factory front end and made it look more traditional.

This one was worth every penny. The middle is one piece . The front is all AR along with the back .

Will shoot video hopefully tomorrow

4FEC85CB-9E55-4435-8D63-78B75ED9146F.jpeg

Update . This upper kicks ass

The nomad on there is insanely quiet . No ringing of ears and that ammo was m855

Of course my wait list number just came up during this damn gov shutdown. I'm trying to gather some funds but my fiance is having issues with her financial aid to cover this semester so I may be on the hook for that instead. If anyone wants to jump the wait list line I may have one available for ya lol.

Of course my wait list number just came up during this damn gov shutdown. I'm trying to gather some funds but my fiance is having issues with her financial aid to cover this semester so I may be on the hook for that instead. If anyone wants to jump the wait list line I may have one available for ya lol.
I am not in a hurry but I can trade you numbers if you are not ready

What number are you? lol

Shoot me a PM

Back
Top Bottom