• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lake Lanier - Be Careful On The Water

Nothing against them as people...but I *HATE* Jetskiers. I cannot count the number of times they have been right on my transom playing in the wake. Everytime they do - I slowly come down off plane. The worst ones are the punks that think its fun to come into a cove and start spinning while I am fishing. I have a special rod with a 6oz weight on it JUST for them. More than a couple has had it bounced off their hulls.

Nothing against them as people...but I *HATE* Jetskiers. I cannot count the number of times they have been right on my transom playing in the wake. Everytime they do - I slowly come down off plane. The worst ones are the punks that think its fun to come into a cove and start spinning while I am fishing. I have a special rod with a 6oz weight on it JUST for them. More than a couple has had it bounced off their hulls.
bounce a Zara spook off em and it gets their attention

ditto to above. And I like riding personal watercraft. If I had more free time, I'd own some. I've rented them before. Friends have always owned them. But most riders are wild and thoughtless about how they bother others or put them at risk.

Back
Top Bottom