• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lake Lanier - Be Careful On The Water

The guys over on the jetski and boating forum are saying how much they hate all gun owners and how crazy they are. "Bunch of mouth breathing ignoramuses."

The tree huggers are complaining about the trashed public gun range and trying to get it shut down. That's the fault of every gun owner right?

There are stupid people in every demo.

Sheesh.

The guys over on the jetski and boating forum are saying how much they hate all gun owners and how crazy they are. "Bunch of mouth breathing ignoramuses."

The tree huggers are complaining about the trashed public gun range and trying to get it shut down. That's the fault of every gun owner right?

Sheesh.
LOL

Sheesh.
Damned those guys! :becky:

You're missing out on all the fun by not going on weekends, especially at the boat ramps. Husband and wife arguing, drunk girls, watching them back up a trailer down the ramp five or ten times, launching the boat off the trailer then realizing the motor won't start as it's headed towards another boat, watching them take the boat out the water with the motor still down carving up the concrete, etc, etc. I wish I could open up a bar next to the boat ramp with stadium seating! :pop2:
That's for sure, this season I'll be taking Uber to ramp with a cooler and a chair just to enjoy the show. Then there's always the guy that backs his 25' pontoon boat down the ramp and then proceeds to pack the boat with all the gear and 12 passengers from his suv.

Sheesh.
anyone on a jetski forum, well you know.

That's for sure, this season I'll be taking Uber to ramp with a cooler and a chair just to enjoy the show. Then there's always the guy that backs his 25' pontoon boat down the ramp and then proceeds to pack the boat with all the gear and 12 passengers from his suv.
I went on a Sunday a few weeks ago on Lake Lanier. Warm weekend and it seemed like everyone was taking their boat out of storage for the first time this year. Waiting in line, I see a guy with the hood of his truck open. The guy took the battery out of his truck, put it in his boat, started the boat, docked it, took the battery out, put it back in his truck, parked the truck, took the battery out and put it back in his boat. Sad part is theirs an Auto Zone two miles down the road!!!

If you go to the boat ramp, go to the one off Buford Dam and Suwanee Dam Road. They have four lanes and only one dock in the water. The other dock is out of the water so it can get pretty interesting when it gets busy and the idiots are taking their time loading and unloading at the dock. :)

Take some pics!! :pop2:
IMG_20170107_101900558.jpg

By State reg on public waterways. Most are 13+ requires boating safety class unless 16+ and has DL.

AGE should not be the sole deciding factor. Some adults don't belong on them, let alone driving a boat, and some people need A LOT of training to properly operate either.

Back
Top Bottom