• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LaRue Tactical MBT-2S Trigger $87 plus shipping

Plus, even if you order 10 at that price, the S/H is still just $7.95 with no sales tax. The down side is the long shipping times. My last order took about a month to receive.

At one point in time I was thinking about getting one of these but drunk the Geissele kool-aid. Does anyone know how these compare to the higher end Geisseles like the SSA or are these closer to a ACT in terms of feel and precision?

At one point in time I was thinking about getting one of these but drunk the Geissele kool-aid. Does anyone know how these compare to the higher end Geisseles like the SSA or are these closer to a ACT in terms of feel and precision?

The feel (to me) is almost identical to an SSA. These are a great value at this price.

Just got an email from sales, backorderd 2-3 week lead time... I'm in no rush, but putting the info out in case someone is..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Larue is awesome, they always add in cool freebies too, Dillo bottle opener, meat rubs, etc. I've got several and they are excellent triggers, the best under $100 for sure.

Ok I need to slow down on my reading because I thought you said a dildo bottle opener. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom