• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LaRue Tactical MBT-2S Trigger $87 plus shipping

At one point in time I was thinking about getting one of these but drunk the Geissele kool-aid. Does anyone know how these compare to the higher end Geisseles like the SSA or are these closer to a ACT in terms of feel and precision?
I have a lower with a Geiselle flat face two stage (can’t remember what they call it), and a lower with the MBT. The Geiselle is just hair crisper. Not sure if it is 150 bucks crisper, but if the prices were the same I would grab a Gesielle. But for the price the Larue is the way to go, especially if you have several lowers to upgrade.

I have a lower with a Geiselle flat face two stage (can’t remember what they call it), and a lower with the MBT. The Geiselle is just hair crisper. Not sure if it is 150 bucks crisper, but if the prices were the same I would grab a Gesielle. But for the price the Larue is the way to go, especially if you have several lowers to upgrade.

The Larue trigger is a little wider right?

The Larue trigger is a little wider right?

Man... you are talking "gnat's arse" difference. Using my digital caliper, the SSA appears to be 7.5 mm (19/64ths of an inch) and the LaRue is right at 8 mm (5/16ths or 20/64ths of an inch). That is 1/64th of an inch difference. The triggers are installed so it is not easy to get inside the trigger guard to measure. This measurement was taken using a marking stick to mark the trigger width, then measuring the marks, so actual width might be slightly less.

These are just too good of a deal to pass up. This last one was the longest I have waited for one...about a month before I received it. No biggie. I like my ssa-e better but I swear its not 110 bucks better. I also have a ruger 452 and the Larue blows it out of the water.

Back
Top Bottom