Last day of sale today!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cand T0724

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
97   2
Reaction score
Bullseye marksman cumming. We are overstocked and looking to sell everything. Guns, guns, guns. Prices are to be cut from sticker so low that we cant advertise. Come in and see us. Some guns as low as $200 off sticker price.

Ask for doug, richard, jim, or drew.

Here are the guns in the cases as well as the ARs

HEY GUYS JUST WANT TO THANK EVERYONE THAT HAS COME OUT TO THE SALE. THERE ARE ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT TO GET YOUR GUNS AT 5% OVER COST I ALSO DROPPED A COUPLE CASES OF 38 SPECIAL 45 ACP and 40 S&W ON THE FLOOR FOR CASE LOT SALES. COME OUT BEFORE YOU MISS YOUR CHANCE!!

20130914_171443.jpg20130914_171455.jpg20130914_171503.jpg20130914_171510.jpg

Last edited:
Bullseye marksman cumming. We are overstocked and looking to sell everything. Guns, guns, guns. Prices are to be cut from sticker so low that we cant advertise. Come in and see us. Some guns as low as $200 off sticker price.

Ask for doug, richard, jim, or drew.

LOL!
That is such a good deal I can't even drive over there...

Haha! Right there with you. Any business that pulls that stunt wont get money from me.

you do know what M.A.P. is right? Minimum Advertised Price. Alot of businesses have contracts with the suppliers that they are not allowed to announce pricing below X because it could degrade perceived value, or cause competition to lose sales, thus discouraging multiple stores from carrying said product.

the sad thing is , some businesses exaggerate greatly how good a deal they arent advertising is, and the result is posts like yours even when a business may be legit.

I dont know about bullseye marksman, but I posted about Lock N Load in Gainesville selling Glocks at Cost, they were legitimately at Cost, yet people assumed it was a trick and they sat there, I was flabbergasted. All im saying is, by automatically dismissing it, you might actually be missing out on great deals.

Most minimum pricing contracts will allow them to give their low price over the phone though, have you called BMC?

5% above cost on all guns that aren't consignment. I'm not advertising any prices per manufacturer contract. However. I can promise the prices til the end of the month are as low as they will ever get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom