• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Last day of sale today!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
51206-2512Trolls.jpg

went in there this evening, there were some great prices.
I may have to go back and get the P30 for $740~ Screaming good deal.

There was Magpul FDE MOE 15-22 for $480ish? pretty good.

I didnt price alot of the handguns, but its clearly a legit deal.

Please Feed the very friendly yet malnourished lab. ;)

I went in and walked out with a brand new M&P Shield 9 with all the goodies for $400.xx. I have now clue how they are able to price some of the stuff so low but I'm glad that they can! They didn't have night sights for it but told me that if I bought them and brought the gun back that they would install and sight in for free! Unfortunately, I live over an hour away so it's not feasible or practical for me, but I was very impressed. VERY friendly and accommodating staff. I sorted thru 5 other different guns and they had no problems with me dissembling, field stripping, dry firing, and inspecting them.

Thanks for all the comments guys. The sale last til the end of the month. Ill be there from 9am to 4pm saturday. My name is chris. Come by and see me or any of my associates!!

I went in and walked out with a brand new M&P Shield 9 with all the goodies for $400.xx. I have now clue how they are able to price some of the stuff so low but I'm glad that they can! They didn't have night sights for it but told me that if I bought them and brought the gun back that they would install and sight in for free! Unfortunately, I live over an hour away so it's not feasible or practical for me, but I was very impressed. VERY friendly and accommodating staff. I sorted thru 5 other different guns and they had no problems with me dissembling, field stripping, dry firing, and inspecting them.

What did you see in the way of "assault rifle" type stuff?

we are able to offer these prices as a clearance on all firearms except consignments because the consignments dont belong to us. we welcome any and everyone into the range to shoot buy or just come hang out. come on by guys ill be there saturday from 9AM-4PM

What did you see in the way of "assault rifle" type stuff?

we have a colt 6920 magpul fde/ windham weaponry cdi i believe is the model/ dpms panther/rock river arms operator/m&P15-22/ bushmaster carbon 15/as well as some others i cant remember off the top of my head. i also have aks/ak pistols/sig 938/238/sig m11a1/2022 ruger lcps/lc9s/ walther p22 in pink black/pink nickel (for the wives or daughters. call ahead if you guys are too far and we will gladly answer your questions. 678-965-5504 My name is Chris

- - - Updated - - -

I might stop buy tomorrow and post up some prices. You gunna be there Cand?

yes sir i sure will be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom