• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Last weekend for most...

I went this morning and sat from 30 minutes before daylight until 1330 hrs.(sat longer today thinking they would move later due to the full moon). Didnt see anything. 4 hunters in the woods on my club; 2 saw deer and 2 did not. Regardless of wildlife sighted, had a great time enjoying the wonders of nature that only God could make. Good luck to all of those trying to finish the season strong.

My nephew shot his second deer ever this evening. He shot at and missed a nice 8 pointer last weekend so he got a little redemption this evening even though it wasn't the same deer. His dad checked him and his little brother out of school early and took them today. Waiting on him to send me a picture of it.

As for me I'm debating on going Sunday and sitting all day. Ain't decided yet, really at this point I'm ready for March to get here so I can go run and gun on some gobblers.

We are here in camp for the last weekend. Hope to get most of the day tomorrow and
Sunday. Gonna try to have a big cookout over the fire pit tomorrow night if we don’t get blown away. Good luck all.

Back
Top Bottom