• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Last weekend

kc30121

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
76   1
Reaction score
Well it’s here for most of us. It’s the last weekend. I’m heading to camp after work for the final run. Trying to get one more doe and maybe even do it with the 44mag super Blackhawk. Good luck to everyone and for the ones that’s had a good season CONGRATS. Seen a lot of deer this year with some really nice ones. Hope they make it till next season.

Watching 11 deer in my backyard a few minutes ago :).... but they aren't on the menu. :mmph:
Got one nice buck but would like one more mature doe or buck for the freezer so the plan is to get out for one last sit this weekend. If I get blanked, it was still a nice season.

Saw deer almost every time I went, just not one I wanted to call a trophy. Can't eat 'em but I still love to go, already got my dues ready to pay for next season, can't wait!

Coyote, hogs, the dang squirrely squirrels I've been wanting to blast all deer season for making noise!
The squirrels tend to 'hibernate' when the hard cold sets in (which has obviously been delayed) so yeah, maybe for once they'll be around. Saw a couple Boone and Crocket candidates at my place. :lol: I do hope to get my first hog. For some reason it seems most want to go in the summer. Yeah, no thanks. Give me tick/wasp/snake/skeeter free pursuit.

Back
Top Bottom