• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Late dads truck stolen

DADI03

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
97   0
Reaction score
I have a weird one here.
My dad passed a few years ago. He was living with his mom in Tennessee. My brother said he wanted his truck. Which l had/have no problem with. The truck was stolen from my grannies house last night and her house pretty much cleaned out. Probably used my dads truck to move everything...

I have the title to the truck. Can l just call the local police to fill out a report? What's the best way to handle this? I have no expectations of getting it back

The report is filed. Apparently it was my cousin. Or that seems to be the consciences. Its probably long gone

He has stolen form everybody in the family. Granny parents sister niece aunt and uncle, and now me I guess because I hold the title for the truck. My brother said he wanted it but would never make an effort to get it. My uncle liked it there because it made the house look more lived in. He would also use it around my grannies land. She has 16 acres, but doesn't live there anymore because of her health. She lives with my uncle. My cousins dad. He just got out of jail about a month ago for stealing.
He goes back and forth with drugs. He's been through multiple rehabs.
His parents have custody of both of his daughters. It's sad really. He's not welcome around family.

Back
Top Bottom