• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lawrencevillle gun show anyone going?

dgr416

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
22   0
Reaction score
Is anyone going to the Lawrenceville gun show at the
Fairgrounds ? I am taking a ton of ammo to sell and trade .I have 17 hmr 22 win mag 223 308 9mm 10 mm 44 mag 44 special 40 SW 300 win mag and a bunch of other stuff .It would by
E nice to meet some folks from on here .I hope it don't rain hit me with pm if you want to meet up or need ammo .

Fairgrounds ? I am taking a ton of ammo to sell and trade .I have 17 hmr 22 win mag 223 308 9mm 10 mm 44 mag 44 special 40 SW 300 win mag and a bunch of other stuff .It would by
E nice to meet some folks from on here .I hope it don't rain hit me with pm if you want to meet up or need ammo .
I really want to go.

Think it's $12 to get in I hope lots of people come . Its really close to me too .I missed the last two shows.I fear they will put a $25 a box tax on ammo and require back ground checks for it like California does and a 1 box a month limit and no lead bullets ! I am buying a bunch of huge quantity of lead on a group buy also if anyone is interested too .

I am in search of reloading components. Mostly powder and primers. Do you think it’s worth a shot looking at the show. I don’t mind paying the mark up to a point. I just need to find it.

Was at the Gwinnett fairgrounds last Saturday unloading about 50 gallons of chemical waste, legally. They need to run these toxic waste collections more often, or at least mandate stores like Lowes and Home Depot allow for disposal at their locations, like the auto parts stores and waste oil. Sorry, I digressed.

Back
Top Bottom