• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lawrencevillle gun show anyone going?

I think it's just going to get worse .I just heard govt has multiple
Billion round ammo contracts and we are last on the list .This is ammo they will probally use on us .They wanted to use puff the magic dragons against the people at the Capitol rally in Jan . If you loot shoot and burn on their side your ok and the VP will bail you out

I quit big commercial shows about 3 years ago. After having another attendee ( who had consumed too much snack booth chili ) walk around the show doing his own version of fracking gas . Anyway smaller shows outside of the metro area are more fun more just having locals selling or trading. They are usually at VFW halls etc in the north Georgia area. And I would guess in south Ga too.

I quit big commercial shows about 3 years ago. After having another attendee ( who had consumed too much snack booth chili ) walk around the show doing his own version of fracking gas . Anyway smaller shows outside of the metro area are more fun more just having locals selling or trading. They are usually at VFW halls etc in the north Georgia area. And I would guess in south Ga too.

Curious how to you find out about the VFW gun shows?

There were a ton of people came to the show .I think people get stocked shock of how much things are now .It is like gas which has gone up 80 percent and will keep climbing .Its just going to get worse .I bet in four years a box of ammo like 9 mm could be $200 and a tax on it with a limit of one a month .It was a pretty decient show but it's a small place .The show's I went to in nevada were 4 times bigger than a Wal-Mart . They had way better stuff like a 1000 times better than these shows 6.I didnt see but about three good buys .I am going back to help a guy who had sold nothing but I help him sell about 20 boxes of ammo he had .He had driven 2.5 hours each way to get there and had a hotel two nights and paid for a table .I was glad to help him .I did have a guy refuse to sell me something he had put alot of stuff in a box and I wanted to make sure all the pieces in It .He had a few extra pieces he had a fit I just said keep it .I should be there tommorow with lots of ammo that no one else even had at the show . They had tons of 9mm but you don't need it to be half the show !

There were a ton of people came to the show .I think people get stocked shock of how much things are now .It is like gas which has gone up 80 percent and will keep climbing .Its just going to get worse .I bet in four years a box of ammo like 9 mm could be $200 and a tax on it with a limit of one a month .It was a pretty decient show but it's a small place .The show's I went to in nevada were 4 times bigger than a Wal-Mart . They had way better stuff like a 1000 times better than these shows 6.I didnt see but about three good buys .I am going back to help a guy who had sold nothing but I help him sell about 20 boxes of ammo he had .He had driven 2.5 hours each way to get there and had a hotel two nights and paid for a table .I was glad to help him .I did have a guy refuse to sell me something he had put alot of stuff in a box and I wanted to make sure all the pieces in It .He had a few extra pieces he had a fit I just said keep it .I should be there tommorow with lots of ammo that no one else even had at the show . They had tons of 9mm but you don't need it to be half the show !

Back
Top Bottom