• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LC9 or 9S vs Shield?

I-Tooth 4 I-Tooth

Default rank <2000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Lex Talionis
140   0
Reaction score
Okay, I'm at a crossroad and would welcome any advice from those in the know. Have a LC9 which I like pretty well, but have considered a 9S due to the striker fire. At same time, I've been Highly intrigued about the S&W M&P Shield- incl the Performance Center model of course. Price in this range isn't much of a factor really for me (thank God for that!) but still want the best value for the $. The Shield feels great in hand- and I do like the simple field strip...but the LC9 isn't that bad either to take down.

So- what say ye? Anyone familiar with all these? Which fork in the road would the majority travel?

Right- I get that. I have a G42 .380 that I carry often for even more concealability as need, and love that sucker so I'm sure the G43 wld be very viable option as well. Anyone else about the models I asked about?
I have both. I always have the G42 in my pocket, and when I am able to I pocket the G43. I just prefer the same platform, most of my pistols are Glock.

I have a Shield and an LC9s. I like the Shield a little better. If you decide on the LC9s, let me know. Maybe we can work something out.

I love my shield. It's crazy accurate for its size and disappears when I carry it. I've had it and carried it daily for over 2 years now I believe. Longest I have ever kept a carry weapon

Shoot both youself and decide. I have not shot an lc9s but had an lc9. Shield handles more like a bigger gun shooting than the lc9. I had a shield to
Ten-fo, great idea. Will go to Trigger Time in Braselton near me where they rent- prolly hv the 9S and Shield to shoot and compare to my lc9

Back
Top Bottom