• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LCP 2

I'd be interested in trying the lcp2. I had a Lcp and it sucked hind tit! I hear they've improved the trigger pull. The old one you needed a come-along to fire!
Lmao on the come-along to fire! So damn true. The custom had a slightly better trigger.

I got one of the original LCP's from here on the forum - took it to the range, pulled the trigger--it went full auto - shooting about 4 rounds!

Sent it back to Ruger -they called and said " uh, somebody did a bubba trigger job"

Offered to repair to original specs, if I paid for parts. Only 12 bucks for springs , etc.

Loved it after that- except the nub sites on the original model. The II looks much better.

I got one of the original LCP's from here on the forum - took it to the range, pulled the trigger--it went full auto - shooting about 4 rounds!

Sent it back to Ruger -they called and said " uh, somebody did a bubba trigger job"

Offered to repair to original specs, if I paid for parts. Only 12 bucks for springs , etc.

Loved it after that- except the nub sites on the original model. The II looks much better.
Wow on the bubba trigger job! That's horrible. At least they fixed it. The sights on the custom were slightly better also.

The trigger is pretty light for a pocket gun. I've played with it several times, debating on one myself. The M&P Bodyguard is my other option with the rebate going on right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom