• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Leaving Group 4

Still doing great here and thanks for all the encouraging comments :thumb:.
No serious cravings and have actually been around a few people smoking outside.
My will outweighs my cravings 100 fold!

Sense of smell and taste way up and definitely feel like I have more energy, probably due to actually breathing air vs sucking it through that cigarette.

I GOT THIS!
Awesome news. Keep up the great work. It gets easier and better with each passing day. I used an app on my phone that gave me encouragement and showed me how much money I was saving by not smoking. You are going to be amazed at the new found freedom you have. It will only get better. CONGRATS.

I quit for a month and a half. The cravings never go away. Good luck man.

Not so. I quit smoking 21 years ago and wouldn't touch one. I had been smoking at least a pack a day since I was 15, and towards the end was smoking 10-15 hand rolled Prince Alberts a day. Now, smoke smells like a wet ashtray and I can't stand it at all.

whenever you think about smoking one, go lick an ashtray and you'll change your mind.

Not so. I quit smoking 21 years ago and wouldn't touch one. I had been smoking at least a pack a day since I was 15, and towards the end was smoking 10-15 hand rolled Prince Alberts a day. Now, smoke smells like a wet ashtray and I can't stand it at all.

whenever you think about smoking one, go lick an ashtray and you'll change your mind.

Yup
Finally my wife switched to vapping and says to me all the time “ holy **** that smells awful! I can’t believe I smelled like that !”
Also, she doesn’t wake me up coughing in the middle of the night

Back
Top Bottom