• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LED bulb replacement. WTF is going on??

This is who I called to get the information about the BCM. Great guys lots of help.
Check out Diode Dynamics, for all your LED lighting needs!!! They should be able to help and answer any questions for you.
Yes it's a pain in the ass, if I would have know before hand I probably wouldn't have done it. I thought I was being slick. Now I'm 55$ in it so I'll probably just add the resistors since I can't take the bulbs back. Besides the LED lights look really crisp at night. I know putting led bulbs in my reverse lights was one of the best things iv ever done.
More trouble than it's worth, it's called a BCM ( body control module) and expensive to replace if you burn it out. Just put a bulb in it and move on. I also have led inside of my truck but have looked at the turn signal and yes you must put a resister in it to work correctly

Check out Diode Dynamics, for all your LED lighting needs!!! They should be able to help and answer any questions for you.

This is who I called to get the information about the BCM. Great guys lots of help.

Good deal! I recently stumbled upon them, ordered up some fog lights/turn signal lights and a LED flasher for my 96 Chevy 1500. Will be using them again!

Back
Top Bottom