• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lee dies

Midway has ruined me for ordering from other folks. I've received boxes that were ripped open during shipment with things missing from the order. I pick up the phone, call Midway, they ask what's missing? I tell them, and ask how to go about filing a claim with UPS, they say, "don't worry about it, we'll handle it. We'll get the missing items shipped out to you today." Man you can't beat that. Price ain't everything. With their level of customer service, I don't mind spending a little more. I've been buying from them since the mid 90's, mostly Midsouth before. I'm surprised at their ability to grow like they have and maintain their good service.

X2.

x3 on Midway. They aren't perfect, but they get 95% of things 110% right, particularly customer service.

Same for Cabelas, particularly when you call to place an order by phone. Very well trained staff.

I have more Lee stuff in my reloading room than any thing else. I mostly buy from Midway and they do have good prices. If you look into Graf & Sons, theirs are comparable, they don't charge a shipping fee, just a $4.50 "processing" charge. You might also want to check Midsouth Shooters Supply. All are great places to buy from!

I have had excellent results from Graf and sons. I just ordered some Lee stuff today from Factory Sales. I hope I didn't make a mistake. They saved me some $ and since I don't have to have it right away I figured I'd give them a shot. I hope it doesn't take 21 days though. That's to way to long.

Midway has ruined me for ordering from other folks. I've received boxes that were ripped open during shipment with things missing from the order. I pick up the phone, call Midway, they ask what's missing? I tell them, and ask how to go about filing a claim with UPS, they say, "don't worry about it, we'll handle it. We'll get the missing items shipped out to you today." Man you can't beat that. Price ain't everything. With their level of customer service, I don't mind spending a little more. I've been buying from them since the mid 90's, mostly Midsouth before. I'm surprised at their ability to grow like they have and maintain their good service.

X2 Nothing but good to say about the dealings I had with Midway.

I just ordered some Lee stuff today from Factory Sales. I hope I didn't make a mistake. They saved me some $ and since I don't have to have it right away I figured I'd give them a shot. I hope it doesn't take 21 days though. That's to way to long.

A few weeks ago, I went to Factory Sales web site to check prices and to compare shipping charges. They don't tell you the shipping until you already have your CC info in, and before I could stop, I ordered something that I didn't really want to get and my debit card was charged immediately. Their shipping was higher than Grafs and even higher than Midway so I sent them an email within a few minutes cancelling the order. I can say that their customer service is really good, because they did cancel the order and the money was back into my account within two days.

I got my order from Factory Sales really quick. I ordered on Saturday and got the package on Wednesday. That rivals Midway. The shipping would have been a little cheaper at Midway but overall I saved almost $20. You can get shipping charges before you place the order if you enter info in the correct fields but not if you use Paypal. Thats how I compared identical orders from Midway and Factory Sales. I'm still a huge Midway fan though. I've ordred enough stuff from them to know they are consistently good.

I was surprised I was in Bass Pro Shop the other day I bought 9mm and 45 colt die sets for $30 apiece. I thought midway had a good sale at $35. Oh well so much for midway pricing.

Back
Top Bottom