• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lee dies

yeah but for some reason no matter how close they are it still took them 21 days to SHIP my order!!! Then when I got it my 6.8 dies had the wrong shell holder. They gave me the one for .308 win instead and will not fix the problem without me paying shipping both ways which ends up being more expensive than just buying one. Poor customer service IMHO. I will not buy from them again. Midway is the way to go. I ordered and it got here 2 days later with standard shipping.

Within the past week, they had an order for some 20 items to me in exactly 4 days.

yeah but for some reason no matter how close they are it still took them 21 days to SHIP my order!!! Then when I got it my 6.8 dies had the wrong shell holder. They gave me the one for .308 win instead and will not fix the problem without me paying shipping both ways which ends up being more expensive than just buying one. Poor customer service IMHO. I will not buy from them again. Midway is the way to go. I ordered and it got here 2 days later with standard shipping.
LARRY SAY'S THANKS FOR YOUR BUSINESS,NOW WE ARE GOING TO GIVE YOU THE BUSINESS

Back
Top Bottom