• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Left Hand Bolt Action Rifles with Common Magazines

skidmarc

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
31   0
Reaction score
I am looking for lefty bolt actions that take common magazines preferably compatible with semi auto, pump or lever action. What I am looking for are lefty bolts that take the AR STANAG, Ruger BX, Mini 30 and/or M14 magazines. Can anyone point out rifles that do that or a good gunsmith that can do high quality conversions? Are there any other rifles that take common magazines that work with semi auto rifles?

I am looking for lefty bolt actions that take common magazines preferably compatible with semi auto, pump or lever action. What I am looking for are lefty bolts that take the AR STANAG, Ruger BX, Mini 30 and/or M14 magazines. Can anyone point out rifles that do that or a good gunsmith that can do high quality conversions? Are there any other rifles that take common magazines that work with semi auto rifles?

It seems this thread is DOA.

Look up those that accept P-Mags, both 5.56 & 7.62.

The Ruger Scout is available in a left-handed version in .308. Takes AICS magazines.

CDI Precision makes detachable magazine systems that take AICS magazines. http://www.cdiprecisiongunworks.com/
Buy any of these rifles in a LH version, and have CDI Precision fit some metal to it:
Remington 700
Remington Model 7
Savage
Winchester 70
Howa 1500
Ruger M77
Mauser 98
Kimber 84 and 8400
Tikka Sako

I think the Tikka T3x TAC A1, T3x Compact Tactical, and T3x Varmint are available in LH versions. All take detachable mags.

Mossberg makes numerous bolt action rifles that take 5.56 AR, .308AR, and M14 magazines, but I don't believe they make any LH models.

Off the top of my head, I can't think of anyone making left-handed bolt action rifles that take semi-auto mags (AR15, AR10, M14, etc.).

The Ruger Scout is available in a left-handed version in .308. Takes AICS magazines.

CDI Precision makes detachable magazine systems that take AICS magazines. http://www.cdiprecisiongunworks.com/
Buy any of these rifles in a LH version, and have CDI Precision fit some metal to it:
Remington 700
Remington Model 7
Savage
Winchester 70
Howa 1500
Ruger M77
Mauser 98
Kimber 84 and 8400
Tikka Sako

I think the Tikka T3x TAC A1, T3x Compact Tactical, and T3x Varmint are available in LH versions. All take detachable mags.

Mossberg makes numerous bolt action rifles that take 5.56 AR, .308AR, and M14 magazines, but I don't believe they make any LH models.

Off the top of my head, I can't think of anyone making left-handed bolt action rifles that take semi-auto mags (AR15, AR10, M14, etc.).

Best Answer.

Back
Top Bottom