• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Left handed ODT bargain coming soon !

allamericaninfidel

Default rank <5000 posts Supporter
#frommycolddeadGSRcoveredhands
119   0
Reaction score
Heads up - Left handed ODT bargain coming soon !

So I bought a Sig P938 and after putting about 50 rounds through it the disconnector fell out while I was at the range - which causes feeding malfunctions - The gun was brand-new so I sent it back to sig - they reassembled it and apparently didn't look to see what caused the problem -
I received it back took it to the range shot about 100 rounds through it and the disconnector fell out again - so I returned it to them - at first they told my local gun dealer handling the return on my behalf that they were not going to repair the gun because they had already repaired it once before - I ended up calling them and I kindly explained to them what I expected in a repaired F*****G gun - I also told them when I got the gun back it was going straight to the range with a video camera - so they might want to figure out why the disconnector keeps falling out because I'm pretty sure I could get that video to go viral - suddenly they were interested in whatever it took to make me happy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ so since I now have zero faith in their product I told them the only way I would be happy if they sent me a new firearm altogether - so they agreed and I was told I should see it this Monday - I knew I would never carry it and would only want to sell it and I would only feel right after all that **** by selling a gun that I knew was new -

I now have zero faith in Sig Sauer going bang EVERY time

So I will have a seriously NEW Sig 938 posted for sale shortly

It will have 4 factory magazines and a left-handed leather paddle holster

Bound to be one out of thousands that's isn't right it's an odds game. Only thing I would be pissed about is the customer service. For that reason I would never go back if they treated me like that.

I realize that Sig is a quality firearm and this incident was probably a fluke

But it's the first time I bought one and it broke my confidence completely for trust or reliability - so I'm pretty much done with them since for me at this point they have 100% failure rate

Their customer service was good to me overall as an individual but from what I understand they are downright crappy to dealers and I saw that first hand and have since been told by other dealers thats standard operating procedurefor Sig - customer service and dealer customer service are two separate entities as I understand it

Which makes absolutely zero sense since I might buy a couple of their guns in my lifetime but a dealer could sell thousands

I had a very similar experience with a Glock 30 that kept breaking extractors. After the second replacement by Glock, they refused to replace it again. They never fixed the pistol, just replaced the part. This was 15 years ago and i still hate Glocks.

Back
Top Bottom