• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Legal age to sell handgun in GA? Question for the ODT brain trust!

I went on the ATF website a while back and read legality of private sale I was a little shocked 18 for a handgun and no age limit on long gun private sale so legally you can sell a handgun to a 18yr old tranny or not and you can legally sell your unwanted AR to a 8yr old let that sink in.
You might be able to sell that long gun (haven't looked it up) but he/she/they can only carry it in very limited supervised situations, Soooooooooo, if you sold it to a 16 year old, you are contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

I went on the ATF website a while back and read legality of private sale I was a little shocked 18 for a handgun and no age limit on long gun private sale so legally according to the ATF website Please read it for yourself you can sell a handgun to a 18yr old tranny or not and you can legally according to the ATF website Please do your own research and use morals and common sense if you have any sell your unwanted AR to a 8yr old let that sink in.
Start them at 4 years old and they'll know their safety

Please can you confirm that it's ok to sail/cell a handgun - private tranny - to a 20 y/o?

If the tranny buyer is in the military service of the United States or the state of Georgia, even holding the lowly rank of private, this is sufficient to make the person eligible for a GWL under age 21 and that changes the legal analysis here.

Privates who are 20 years old can carry their guns legally in many more places around Georgia than civilians of the same age.

Reactions: TRS
Back
Top Bottom