• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

legal age???

In a transaction with an FFL, correct. In a private citizen to citizen sale, incorrect.

So how would a person sell an item they are not legally allowed to own?

If my Dad gave me a pistol at age 16 then at 18 I sell it to my friend Joe who is 18? Heck, I could have had a pistol 2 years early.

So how would a person sell an item they are not legally allowed to own?

If my Dad gave me a pistol at age 16 then at 18 I sell it to my friend Joe who is 18? Heck, I could have had a pistol 2 years early.

They may legally own. The restriction is not on the 18 year old kid owning a gun. Instead, the restriction is on ffl dealers selling to under 21. There is nothing in federal or state law that prohibits persons from 18 to 21 from owning a handgun.

Those FB groups are worse than armslist & any other of the shadiest deal's you can think of

I disagree. I have seen some of the same stuff on here that I see on FB Pages. I think there are some that are trying to do a good job that just got tired of the BS of other sites or pages. There is good and bad with every gun trading page yes, to include this one. I mean look at all the BS that goes on here sometimes in some of the posts. It kind of comical and I read some of this stuff for a good laugh.

Back
Top Bottom