• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Legal Questions? - Get An Answer Here

Greetings Dean,
I'm having a change of heart
I let my neighbor put his dog kennel on my property, due to level ground on my side
his lab has since ran off
we live in the country, he has 5 acres I have 11
now he has a very very aggressive Rottweiler (it got out once; as I stepped out my basement door not seeing the dog it actually backed me up into my house, it was growling and showing teeth. First time I have been scared by a dog)
I did tell the owner about the above and told him that if I had a weapon with me, I would have dispatched the dog. He said he was sorry.

should I be concerned about any liability with that dog harming anyone including his family with the dog caged on my property ?

like if his kid goes in to feed the dog and gets attacked

Thanks in advance,
Joey S.
in Bartow County

Last edited:
Hey Joey,

Liability is a concern. If the dog were to harm someone severely you would likely be a party to a lawsuit.

I certainly would not allow a mean dog in my yard.

Best,
Dean

Dean,
I need an opinion on interpretation of § 10-4-210 and any other applicable laws. Specifically pertaining to foreclosures and auctions. Is this an area you practice?

Thanks,
Ben

Thanks for the response. This is actually about self storage law and the owners lien that is in place the moment someone places their property in storage. I'll reach out to Ryan.

So I know of a criminal that was just indicted (true bill) by a grand jury in another state and an arrest warrant issued for the scumbag in the same state as he was indicted. I was curious from both the lawyers view and the police how long that warrant would make it down the pipeline to actual service? Just released the info today to my family. (he's not running and works and has no clue)

I know nothing is precise just curious.

Thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom