• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Legal Questions? - Get An Answer Here

Can you sue a lawyer if he did not present your wife's offer before the first temporary hearing? Can you appeal a temporary order on those grounds? If a temporary order is not signed by either lawyer then is it in effect?

Can you sue a lawyer if he did not present your wife's offer before the first temporary hearing? Can you appeal a temporary order on those grounds? If a temporary order is not signed by either lawyer then is it in effect?
Imagine that, a lawyer that didn't follow through and doesn't even understand the meaning of "representing their client"....Have been experiencing this myself,,,,It shows who is in it for the love of money and who is in it for the love of the profession itself

If someone is doing yard work and creating an excessive amount of dust and debris.Is the dust and debri considered tresspassing on my land ? Tired of washing my cars and dirt in my pool ! :mad:

Imagine that, a lawyer that didn't follow through and doesn't even understand the meaning of "representing their client"....Have been experiencing this myself,,,,It shows who is in it for the love of money and who is in it for the love of the profession itself
And it seems a huge and expensive uphill battle to sue one. Gonna try GA bar but not hopeful.
Hey maybe I'll do the bruce Willis thing and out a big sign on me and parade down roswell St in front of his office.

Back
Top Bottom