• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Legal to carry in church

OK I need some clarification. Does this mean now with a ccw I can carry into certin gov buildings? I carry to church every sunday. We have a safe sanctuary policy and several church members(we know who we are) carry regularly.

OK I need some clarification. Does this mean now with a ccw I can carry into certin gov buildings? I carry to church every sunday. We have a safe sanctuary policy and several church members(we know who we are) carry regularly.

Careful, that is a against the law, with the church's permission or not. Presently it is illegal to carry in any church building. It is only legal to store in your vehicle.

http://www.georgiapacking.org/law.php

There are presently a couple of bills going through the legislative process right now.
SB 98, and SB 102

YEP!
Careful, that is a against the law, with the church's permission or not. Presently it is illegal to carry in any church building. It is only legal to store in your vehicle.

http://www.georgiapacking.org/law.php

There are presently a couple of bills going through the legislative process right now.
SB 98, and SB 102

x2 if I was going to a church were I had to carry I would change churches. Leave you gun in the car

Just because it is a church doesn't deter a criminal or a pissed of ex-parishioner or any other bunghole who is angry. Churches and their attitudes can royally piss people off and are a source of violence more than you would probably think. If I am in church, I am armed. Call me criminal if you want but I will not be stuck in a large group of folks and be unarmed. Never have. Never will. The only thing that deters me from carrying in a courthouse is the metal detector.

Last edited:
Just because it is a church doesn't deter a criminal or a pissed of ex-parishioner or any other bunghole who is angry. Churches and their attitudes can royally piss people off and are a source of violence more than you would probably think. If I am in church, I am armed. Call me criminal if you want but I will not be stuck in a large group of folks and be unarmed. Never have. Never will. The only thing that deters me from carrying in a courthouse is the metal detector.

100% Agree.

Our pastor carries as well......in Church

Back
Top Bottom