• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Legal to carry in church

As I said people get killed every single day. How many of these people would have had a chance if they were packing while at church. How many people are packing when they are killed in a car crash. When it's your turn to go you going to go, packing or not. You can "what if" all day long. Look how many of our GREAT soliders are killed every day and they are armed. Just because you have a gun on your side doesn't make you safe. Does it give you better olds, YES. And I carry 90% of the time.

I see your point but by that rationale why carry at all? Why eat right and exersise? "Why get checkups?

As I said people get killed every single day. How many of these people would have had a chance if they were packing while at church. How many people are packing when they are killed in a car crash. When it's your turn to go you going to go, packing or not. You can "what if" all day long. Look how many of our GREAT soliders are killed every day and they are armed. Just because you have a gun on your side doesn't make you safe. Does it give you better olds, YES. And I carry 90% of the time.

Worst argument ever.

You have to do everything you can to give yourself the best odds of survival in any situation. You'll never be 100% safe, but that doesn't mean you just give up here or there, shrug your shoulders and go "oh well, people die all the time". Do you get your flu shot every year? Ooops, it might not work, so why bother? Do you buckle up in the car? Ooops, if the accident is bad enough, that might not help, so why bother? Do you watch what you eat? Ooops, you might have a congenital heart defect that's fixin' to blow anyway, so why bother?

Bah, if you want to be a sheople, that's fine, make your choice. But don't limit me if I decide not to be an easy target somewhere, church or anywhere else.

You're funny. You think the GBI is gonna hunt us down? The penalty of carrying in church is worth being able to protect my family. Oh yeah, I do 80mph on the interstate also.

Publicly telling someone I have carried in a church is a far cry from suggesting that someone refrain from posting pics of a pistol with a vertical grip. Don't be facetious Bear. Obviously things are dull around the house or you wouldn't be looking for a rise out of the blue. Not to mention, I don't regularly "attend" church so no LaWmAn is gonna hunt me down and cite me a misdemeanor. You think they are gonna tap my phones and put cameras on me to find out when I am attending that certain play or baptismal?

LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom