• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Legality of shooting coyote

OFace12

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
12   0
Reaction score
I'm closing on a newly built home this week in a Hoschton neighborhood. My lot backs up to a lot of wooded greenspace. My builder called me today to tell me that he has seen 3 coyotes this week walking behind my lot.

My question is, what is the legality of shooting the coyotes? I've got a few dogs and a cat, and while they aren't generally outside at night save for a walk before bed, I wouldn't want something to happen.

Thanks

Unless you are living somewhere that has a ridiculous HOA and has restrictions, the state won't get mad at ya! Have at them things ;)

I'm thinking the same thing about the HoA....

But I'm also thinking that by the time HoA gets anyone out to ask about what's happening, I'll have everything put away already. Plus, there are no other houses built in my cul-de-sac yet, so I don't think that anyone would raise too much of a fuss.

I'm thinking the same thing about the HoA....

But I'm also thinking that by the time HoA gets anyone out to ask about what's happening, I'll have everything put away already. Plus, there are no other houses built in my cul-de-sac yet, so I don't think that anyone would raise too much of a fuss.
Good thinking.. A 22 WMR will get the job done just fine so don't feel obligated to use more gun (Noise) than you require.. O and by the way.. they Will make a meal out of your pets day or night..

Back
Top Bottom