• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Legalized Marijuana

Come on folks..a whole bunch of folks smoke weed and own guns...even right here on the TDO...dont tell everything you do when you go fill out the papers for the man.. they aint asking you to piss in their cup...yet...i dont, but i know alot of people that self medicate...

Come on folks..a whole bunch of folks smoke weed and own guns...even right here on the TDO...dont tell everything you do when you go fill out the papers for the man.. they aint asking you to piss in their cup...yet...i dont, but i know alot of people that self medicate...

I hear ya.

Hey this may be the birth of another "Group" ...'Weed Smokers Matter ' :grouphug:

Still 'Federal Law ' prohibits possession & or purchasing a firearm while being a user of any controlled substance & Mary Jane was & maybe still is schedule 1 ; but may be schedule 2 these days.
And nobody gives a **** anymore. Congress should have but failed to legalize it so people and states have started ignoring the dumbass law just like they did in the 20s under Prohibition.

Not that my personal opinion counts but look at Elon Musk, Joe and he had an interview and both were smoking..It is according to the test results, not as bad as alcohol. I personally don't care about it...Make it legal take it of schedule 1 drugs...To much time is consumed by LEO having to deal with it...Just my opinion...

stay out of floyd
giphy.gif

Not that my personal opinion counts but look at Elon Musk, Joe and he had an interview and both were smoking..It is according to the test results, not as bad as alcohol. I personally don't care about it...Make it legal take it of schedule 1 drugs...To much time is consumed by LEO having to deal with it...Just my opinion...
Agreed. People are gonna do what people are gonna do anyway. I just couldn't believe the experience I had with it. Having no side affects hardly at all (a lot less groggy that opiates & benzos) and no withdraw symptoms whatsoever; yet it will continue to be taboo for years probably? When , if folks knew the process and motives behind "Pharma approved" meds they would be as shocked as i was. Just try to google "How many people overdosed on opiates in 2019" it's obvious the folks with the money/power don't want you knowing the truth. Boy, that sounds like a conspiracy...but i saw it first hand. like i said before , follow the money.

I talked to my surgeon about this a while back. He says "Well, if we legalize , people will just sit around and smoke weed all the time" haha I told him "Those folks are gonna stay stoned on something whether it be the pills you push or weed or something else , the only difference is that weed is the safest of them all" . Crickets. EDIT: My Pain Doc is all for it and educated on the subject.

Back
Top Bottom