• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Legalized Marijuana

Trump's done us well but the government don't run the country imho. pharma,oil,tobacco,alcohol,insurance,and maybe a lil apple/google/amazon....they're running thangs . :tinfoil3:

Well the VA will not issue meds to me that will help with the pain I have..For some reason I have a high tolerance to pain killers..They do next to nothing with what the VA has sent me..I have to go every three months to do the pee test..Why? so they can determine whether or not I have been taking them...Two months ago I told the VA to stick it up their collective asses..I requested an envelope to send them back and started taking 650 mg of Acetaminophen 4times a day..At least it takes the edge of the pain off my lower back and right hip...I have since found out some of the Veterans on the script were selling theirs...Screw the VA!! and I don't want to go the alcohol to excess scenario. So I am left with one option to try...Time will tell..

Well the VA will not issue meds to me that will help with the pain I have..For some reason I have a high tolerance to pain killers..They do next to nothing with what the VA has sent me..I have to go every three months to do the pee test..Why? so they can determine whether or not I have been taking them...Two months ago I told the VA to stick it up their collective asses..I requested an envelope to send them back and started taking 650 mg of Acetaminophen 4times a day..At least it takes the edge of the pain off my lower back and right hip...I have since found out some of the Veterans on the script were selling theirs...Screw the VA!! and I don't want to go the alcohol to excess scenario. So I am left with one option to try...Time will tell..
You're in my prayers daily DD . I hate it the system is so jacked up. Careful with all that tylenol , it eats the kidneys and stomach and liver up. If I were you I know what I'd be using.

You're in my prayers daily DD . I hate it the system is so jacked up. Careful with all that tylenol , it eats the kidneys and stomach and liver up. If I were you I know what I'd be using.
I can't as I was an instructor with Post for 13 years and 15 different agency's in north Georgia...I have been retire from it since last April, due to my Brides Dementia and my health..The day will come, when I get that opportunity legally..Thanks

stay out of floyd
The people in Floyd still believe they are doing God's work.

zMDSNdG.gif

I can't as I was an instructor with Post for 13 years and 15 different agency's in north Georgia...I have been retire from it since last April, due to my Brides Dementia and my health..The day will come, when I get that opportunity legally..Thanks
I'll hush after this cause I ain't trying to get on nobody's nerves. But it's legal now with a card that your Dr requests from GA Dept of Public Health. Then you order online from a site GA.org provides. But you can't use VA

Back
Top Bottom