• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Legendary News from Glock

It will be a 22LR.
I had a reliable source tell me through another reliable source that a .22LR Glock was to be released earlier at NRA this year, and then when it didn't happen, I was perplexed, so maybe delayed? Who knows at this point. I can only imagine the amount of money they would make with a G19 trainer.

I had a reliable source tell me through another reliable source that a .22LR Glock was to be released earlier at NRA this year, and then when it didn't happen, I was perplexed, so maybe delayed? Who knows at this point. I can only imagine the amount of money they would make with a G19 trainer.
Might be since the Taurus tx 22 been getting good reviews as a 22 trainer

They're not only increasing the size of the box so that all the crap fits better but also beefing up the latches so that they don't pop off everytime you touch it.....
Quite the opposite....Glock is getting on board with AOC and the Green Nude Eel initiative and has stopped using all polymers and plastics. The legendary news is that all new Glock handguns will be made in solar powered ovens using heat pressed coprolite mined by villagers in sub-Saharan Africa. The new packaging will be made from recycled used toilet paper that has been chewed soft and pressed flat by tribal elders and then laid out in the sun to dry.

Perfection.....

A Glock sub gun would be HUGE hit world wide not just the U.S.
Personal protection details mag compatibility with issue side arms would sell to government agencies.
Why build an AR9 when you can get a Glock GC9 carbine.

A .22lr not quite as big..but they would sell a ton here.

Both are market areas Glock has missed out upon:

Easy money..import something they already make.

Make a PCC and steal some thunder from CZ, Sig, HK, B&T, GP Stribolg, CMMG and other AR9 builders.
*Trust me..in business taking money/contracts from the competitors is a HUGE win in the board room not just showing a profit.

The .22lr doesn't have the money/contract potential as a pcc..but it would sell here.

Back
Top Bottom