• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Legendary News from Glock

It'll be a PCC. Funny that Ruger had to come out with one that took Glock mags (and sell a few hundred thousand) before Glock realized that this was 'a thing'.

I had a reliable source tell me through another reliable source that a .22LR Glock was to be released earlier at NRA this year, and then when it didn't happen, I was perplexed, so maybe delayed? Who knows at this point. I can only imagine the amount of money they would make with a G19 trainer.

IMO, the ONLY WAY they'll sell enough of those to justify tooling up for production is if they price 'em around where the M&P. 22 Is positioned--Any higher, and people are gonna' balk at paying the freight...

Quite the opposite....Glock is getting on board with AOC and the Green Nude Eel initiative and has stopped using all polymers and plastics. The legendary news is that all new Glock handguns will be made in solar powered ovens using heat pressed coprolite mined by villagers in sub-Saharan Africa. The new packaging will be made from recycled used toilet paper that has been chewed soft and pressed flat by tribal elders and then laid out in the sun to dry.

Perfection.....
That is some sho nuff deep woods thought right there. Is this a tribe you visit frequently? And what type agricultural substance do they export? Jus curious...LOL.

They need to do a couple of things considered winners imo.

Come up with a few carbines...that take the mags, etc.,

Make a couple off the plane of existence , auto-mag type guns. .44 Mag SEMI -AUTO
.357 MAG , .41 MAG , .45 LONG COLT, Ect.,

and do either a Shotty for defense /popo or/and ARclone maybe (not a fan)

I got mine ordered....
BETTER than a Tesla Cybertruck.:pound:
50 mm I3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom