• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Legion

Can't believe none of you guys showed up to the hotel tonight. The event is tomorrow you knuckleheads.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

But really why did you get there 2 days early?
Dude. You thinking I'm joking. I really screwed up the dates. I'm here. With clothes only for tomorrow. I cannot believe this. My brain had been fried for a month and this is just the icing on the cake.

Dude. You thinking I'm joking. I really screwed up the dates. I'm here. With clothes only for tomorrow. I cannot believe this. My brain had been fried for a month and this is just the icing on the cake.

Need me to bring you anything tomorrow?

Need me to bring you anything tomorrow?
I don't think so. I'm trying to figure out now if I go back or just stay. Don't really want to stay tonight if I don't have to but don't really want to add 4 more hours of driving either. This is classic.

I don't think so. I'm trying to figure out now if I go back or just stay. Don't really want to stay tonight if I don't have to but don't really want to add 4 more hours of driving either. This is classic.

I am really trying not to laugh but this is pretty funny just hang out and relax you know you could use it.

Back
Top Bottom