• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LEO deadly force

Keep your mouth shut, comply with their request within your rights, pay the fine or go to court and to hell with them. I make more in a month than most of these high school dropouts make in a year. The best traffic stop i ever had, i got a ticket and rightfully so. I payed the fine, no questions asked. I was guilty as hell. The worse stop i ever had was for passing a car over a bridge. The local idiot chased me down and read me the riot act. He charged me with speeding, reckless driving and evading an officer. I knew i had done nothing wrong and the bridge was stripped as a passing zone. I let him run his mouth, smiled like a cat after eating a hamster and told him i would see him in court. I went on to work with my pink sheet since he kept me license. I was at work for about an hour when i got called to the office and this asshole was standing there with my license in his hand, his supervisor and a form that discharged all charges. I guess he went and looked at the bridge. He just wanted to be in charge that night. I let him think he knew what the hell was going on, but knew i had his ass dead to rights. I have not trusted one of the bastards since. If i am guilty, catch me and i will deal with it, but don't make crap up just because you have a gold shield and a gun. I now have lawyers that would make a local departments life a living hell in a similar situation. I pray i never need them. I prefer to avoid idiots with attitudes.

High school dropouts? Adding another bigmouth to the ignore list.

Bingo, it's not a 19 year old punks job to keep the situation under control. It's supposed to be the professionals job. The state patrol in the following video is my idea of a professional, seems like if this had happened in Ga. it would have escalated into something bad.

View My Video
Funny, Funny, He (the trooper) should have put this dude in a "I Love Me Suit' and called the state hospital. Somebody is actually married to him?????????????????????? Who wants to deal with this!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see my job as being nice and polite until I am given reason not to be, and that reason has to be big. I have stood on many a traffic stops and been cussed and called every name in the book. I just look at them, smile, then issue the ticket. When they want to argue, I inform them the date on the ticket is the time for that and I am not going to argue with them. Some other officers may see this as a safety concern, but I consider my trade a reactionary force. In other words, the other person is driving the train and it will derail or stay on track according to them. Of course, I am very vigilant, watching hands, being aware of my surroundings, looking for probable cause, etc... I am not one to go out and "kick ant hills" but I do my job to the best of my ability. I have written many tickets in my 19 years, had two complaints that I know of which turned out to be nothing at all. Been to court many times, never had a ticket over turned. I have even had my hand shook by several that I issued a ticket to.

I am all about weeding out bad LEO. Plain and simple, I have no need for them. I want my badge clean and shinny, no tarnish from turds that abuse power. I also believe in, and would issue, a fellow LEO a ticket if I saw them breaking the law. I would expect the same in return. I do realize that many LEO get away with many law violations, and that is just simply the nature of the game. I wear my seatbelt, drive the speed limit and try to be a safe drive for others on the road. I am not perfect, and my driving record WILL indicate that. I have had my share of tickets. Paid them and moved on as I was guilty of the offense.

I guess what it all boils down to is that to lump every single LEO into a group of "bastards," thugs or thief's is just plain ignorant. That is no different than calling all teachers sexual predators because a few have been sent to prison for that same offense. I love these bashing threads, it lets me know who to deal with and the idiots to leave alone. Many of you have points, valid points. There are bad people in my profession. People who should not be there. JUST like there are bad people in government, politics, and YES, the PRIVIATE SECTOR! So to all the people who choose to lump me into the "all LEO's suck", then I choose to lump you into the ignorant, moron category. What is good for you is good for me, right?

With that, I still have your back if you ever need me. I consider everyone on here a brother/sister and would be glad to help you out. Except you chucklenut, I am not trustworthy enough to help you out brother, your words…

Nice dream, but impossible. History has shown time and again that the government enforcers are extremely prone to corruption and thuggery. Really, how many of these 'bad' cops go into the profession to be thugs? Yes, I am sure there are those that do, but I doubt most of them have that intent.

Everyone thinks I am anti-LEO, but what I really am is anti-government intrusion. I am a firm believe in no victim, no crime. Unfortunately, LEO are the enforcers of these unlawful and unconstitutional laws and are the ones who are viewed as the enemy.
HEAR<HEAR No one is down on good law enforcement but this s***, of wasting tax money locking people up for massage parlor antics is crap. Same for consenting adults. Every time I see one of these outrageous acts I wonder how those guys can go home and look his wife or neighbors in the face and say this is what I do for a living. I asked a nice Capitan on our local force about this crap one time, He just shrugged. God deliver us from Gov. do gooders control of our everyday lives.

HEAR<HEAR No one is down on good law enforcement but this s***, of wasting tax money locking people up for massage parlor antics is crap. Same for consenting adults.

Agreed, there are laws on the books that are outrageous.

Every time I see one of these outrageous acts I wonder how those guys can go home and look his wife or neighbors in the face and say this is what I do for a living.

Simple, we are not locking up people for message parlors and consenting adults everyday. In fact, let's do some research on the ratio of those types of arrest vs. drug arrest, DUI arrest and what not. Nevermind, I am sure the number is heavily in favor of your poor example of wasted tax dollars.

I asked a nice Capitan on our local force about this crap one time, He just shrugged. God deliver us from Gov. do gooders control of our everyday lives.

It appears your "nice Captain" is in the same boat as most LEO. Hands tied by an oath to enforce laws, while not so bright people create them.

Noting but a total jerk would say some stuff like he said. I have heard it before, it normally it's a jerk saying it. I love how I am a "high school drop out" even with a associates and working on my bachelors (and yes, a high school diploma, not a GED)... and I am also a "bastard" because why? NO reasoning. You would think with all that money he could afford some manners.

So true my friend, if he thinks any cop give a rats ass about how much money he makes or who is lawyer is, he is sadly mistaken. I have went up against some of the toughest lawyers in the state and have never lost. Some people just hate cops, because they wont allow them to do whatever the hell they want....

So true my friend, if he thinks any cop give a rats ass about how much money he makes or who is lawyer is, he is sadly mistaken. I have went up against some of the toughest lawyers in the state and have never lost. Some people just hate cops, because they wont allow them to do whatever the hell they want....

That is some of the folks mindset on here. I just think it is sad they are so ignorant that they can not see their way of thinking is jaded. I can understand their points of view, EVEN AGREE WITH THEM. But they are so stupid that they honestly believe every cop in the world is out to get them and nothing but a revenue collector. Just sad.

Back
Top Bottom