• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LEO deadly force

being an asshole is not against the law and its not a citizens job to make sure a cop conducts his or herself professionally

as former military i was taught to always act like a professional when i put the uniform on. id expect the same for anyone who takes an oath to follow a standard and do the best they can

maybe not against the law but it is a citizens job to not create a situation where someone YOU have hired to do a job is not put into a situation where their judgement is compromised because you (I don't mean you specifically this is a general you) can't control yourself and are acting like an asshole. We as citizens do have a responsibility to make that officers job a little easier by at least trying to be respectful when called for.

hmmm don't go into certain parts of some cities? I know of several parts of Atlanta that would make Somalia look like a resort destination. Places where "white man don't let the sun go down on your a** here" and even during daylight... Please insert any color in the "white" part before you go all crazy on me please. Or how about along certain parts of the border or near it. My retired LEO brother lived in Houston most of his life and moving to north GA was the best thing he ever did according to him.

no you dont. there are some bad areas but no where im afraid to actually go. i stay out of certain areas because there is no reason for me to be there. hell as a white guy im more likely to catch flack from the police than thugs for being in that part of town. not a safe area but nothing like somalia im sure

maybe not against the law but it is a citizens job to not create a situation where someone YOU have hired to do a job is not put into a situation where their judgement is compromised because you (I don't mean you specifically this is a general you) can't control yourself and are acting like an asshole. We as citizens do have a responsibility to make that officers job a little easier by at least trying to be respectful when called for.

no we dont, i didnt hire any police. the government did. its not my job to be nice, its the police job to act like a professional

if someone cant handle rude or surly people they have no business being a cop

Back
Top Bottom