• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LEO deadly force

no you dont. there are some bad areas but no where im afraid to actually go. i stay out of certain areas because there is no reason for me to be there. hell as a white guy im more likely to catch flack from the police than thugs for being in that part of town. not a safe area but nothing like somalia im sure

That's because they can't extort any cash from the thugs, but if they arrest you, they are pretty sure that you'll pay your fines in a timely manner.

That's because they can't extort any cash from the thugs, but if they arrest you, they are pretty sure that you'll pay your fines in a timely manner.

kinda. it has more to do with supposed intent the person has in the area

if a white well to do looking guy is in the ghetto and doesnt look confused or lost, he will generally get left alone by thugs (because thug assumes he has a reason to be there and he knows where he is, so he is probably armed or has friends or is an undercover cop)

a cop sees an out of place guy in the ghetto and assumes he is either lost or buying drugs (so since you look out of place the cop assumes you either need help or are up to no good)

its profiling

Major part of the problem is the polititions that we elect. Departments are expected to hire the best and brightest, polite and respectable, kind yet able to protect others and willing to sacrifice themselves. But how do you do that if you want to pay them Wal Mart wages? And non existent benefits?
Private sector gets the employees that everyone wants as LEO. I believe that until that question is addressed you will not get the quality officers that everyone seems to want.
Never tell your polititions? Then you must be satisfied with the quality LEO there is now.

Is that sincerely your argument? That there's nothing left to hire but the bottom of the barrel because we the people don't pay enough for for law enforcement? Please apply that logic to a private sector company as.
You actually think politicians listen to us?
You actually think people are 'satisfied' with the current state of the militarized police force (I would use a different word personally)?
Who told you they wanted LEO's? (That's the first problem right there)

No attempt at an argument. More like a point to a counterpoint. Good men and women die regularly while handling all types of calls for service. In fact I have had close friends die in the line of duty, Doing the work no one else will. I will agree that there are some that dishonor the profession and those are the ones that deserve the animosity that most on here project on all LE. My time here is done. To all my brothers and sisters in blue stay safe.

No attempt at an argument. More like a point to a counterpoint. Good men and women die regularly while handling all types of calls for service. In fact I have had close friends die in the line of duty, Doing the work no one else will. I will agree that there are some that dishonor the profession and those are the ones that deserve the animosity that most on here project on all LE. My time here is done. To all my brothers and sisters in blue stay safe.
people die ALL the time regardless of profession

i dont know what point you are trying to make here

Back
Top Bottom