• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LEO deadly force

Itr should be mandatory that when you are LEO bashing, you must leave you vehicle description and tag info so they know who they are dealing with. I have never experienced these horrible described scenarios and have been treated in a respectful manner even when I was in the wrong.

Itr should be mandatory that when you are LEO bashing, you must leave you vehicle description and tag info so they know who they are dealing with. I have never experienced these horrible described scenarios and have been treated in a respectful manner even when I was in the wrong.

That's probably because you are willing to give up all of your Constitutional Rights and do whatever the LEO says.
They ain't GOD.

That's probably because you are willing to give up all of your Constitutional Rights and do whatever the LEO says.
They ain't GOD.

I do treat them with respect. I have never had one ask me for anything that I felt was un-Constitutional. But I hear people on here claiming those things all the time. It just hasn't been my experience and it may be because I give them respect. if you don't show respect to others, there's a good chance they won't give it to you. For your information though, I am a Conservative and a believer in smaller government control. You are supposed to honor the Law of the Land, even if you don't agree with it.

I do treat them with respect. I have never had one ask me for anything that I felt was un-Constitutional. But I hear people on here claiming those things all the time. It just hasn't been my experience and it may be because I give them respect. if you don't show respect to others, there's a good chance they won't give it to you. For your information though, I am a Conservative and a believer in smaller government control. You are supposed to honor the Law of the Land, even if you don't agree with it.

So if Johnny Law Dog asks you if he can search your car, what are you going to tell him?

If a Rabbit sheriff comes on your private property, just having a look around, is that cool with you?

There is no doubt that you will never have a bad encounter with a LEO is you succumb to their every whim and do not stand up for your constitutional rights.

I treat everybody with respect until they go the lame route. Either they are stupid or they think I'm stupid, and then I'm not so polite or courteous any longer.

I haven't really had any problems with any LEO's except the Rabbit Sheriffs, ( some think that God answers to them) and they really love to trample the Constitution, of course that's if you give them permission. They really get pissy when you don't roll over.

So if Johnny Law Dog asks you if he can search your car, what are you going to tell him? I have never faced that situation and will have to make a decision if it arises, but I have nothing to hide

If a Rabbit sheriff comes on your private property, just having a look around, is that cool with you? Again never had it happen and it better not. I have invited Game Wardens to hunt my land, others respect it more when a lawman is around. I have never had any problems them.

I try and respect the law and I hope that the law is enforced in a legal way. However, I do not have to get violent or mouthy to protest the actions of others. MLK called for a peaceful protest to the injustices.

I try and respect the law and I hope that the law is enforced in a legal way. However, I do not have to get violent or mouthy to protest the actions of others. MLK called for a peaceful protest to the injustices.

Well if you don't have a clue as to what your rights are all you can do is hope and be mealy mouth about whatever and however they please to treat you and yours.

Free at last! Free at last! That's right Obama said it's all Free at last.
EBT,
Obama phone,
Obamacare,
Education,
School meals,
Section 8 housing. just to name a few.

Where mine?
Just so long as I'm getting a freebies, I don't give two hoots and a holler about no Constitutional Rights.

Well if you don't have a clue as to what your rights are all you can do is hope and be mealy mouth about whatever and however they please to treat you and yours.

Free at last! Free at last! That's right Obama said it's all Free at last.
EBT,
Obama phone,
Obamacare,
Education,
School meals,
Section 8 housing. just to name a few.

Where mine?
Just so long as I'm getting a freebies, I don't give two hoots and a holler about no Constitutional Rights.

It's happening exactly as Obama promised, however, it's not what MLK had in mind or asked for. This is more what Malcolm was seeking. The things you mentioned are all programs that were set up to redistribute the wealth. These were conceived by FDR and Woodrow Wilson years ago. These are all a direct result of Constitutional amendments, Congressional Bills and Presidental Orders. Last time I checked all three where part of The Gov't processes. I don't agree with it all but it's not un-Constitutional

As I am not a LEO it's hard for me to understand the stress that they go through everyday while on Duty. It's safe to assume the constant state of awareness, thought of the next car you pull over could be your last, domestic violence call could be your last etc, almost a constant state of paranoia...I think it is safe to assume that a lot of LEO's have developed a form of PTSD in one way or another just like our boys coming home. There could be a lot more underlying issues with some current LEO's that go undetected by their coworkers. It almost makes you wonder why the have to pass only one psychological exam to get hired, but then they never have to take another. Evaluations should be done in intervals, before promotions etc. This is just my 2 pennies

As I am not a LEO it's hard for me to understand the stress that they go through everyday while on Duty. It's safe to assume the constant state of awareness, thought of the next car you pull over could be your last, domestic violence call could be your last etc, almost a constant state of paranoia...I think it is safe to assume that a lot of LEO's have developed a form of PTSD in one way or another just like our boys coming home. There could be a lot more underlying issues with some current LEO's that go undetected by their coworkers. It almost makes you wonder why the have to pass only one psychological exam to get hired, but then they never have to take another. Evaluations should be done in intervals, before promotions etc. This is just my 2 pennies

worst cop out ever (no pun intended)

police are not soldiers and for the sake of argument if you have PTSD and still on patrol then something is pretty ****ed up

Back
Top Bottom