• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LEO Encounter

Well your LEO experience went a lot better than mine did today.
While the officer who stopped me never even asked about weapons he did very courtesously issue me a citation which qualifies as a Super Speeder (87 in a 70).
FML... I gotta find something in the safe to sell now

Well. Don't just pay it
At that level it's worth it to have a lawyer handle it and get it reduced

well from what i have been told they flash their badge in that situation and its over.
31233650.jpg

"The other big issue is that a total stranger is removing a loaded firearm from your body! What is the level of knowledge about firearms and firearms safety does this person have? What level of knowledge does this person have about glocks? What level of knowledge does that person have regarding certain retention holsters?" - INKDADDY

Paranoid much?

It must have been some kind of "Super High Speed Glock" being that it was FDE and all... His "level of knowledge" about Glocks is most likely LOW considering he probably carries one everyday himself...

OMG... He had a custom kydex holster... The retention must have have unparalleled!

"The other big issue is that a total stranger is removing a loaded firearm from your body! What is the level of knowledge about firearms and firearms safety does this person have? What level of knowledge does this person have about glocks? What level of knowledge does that person have regarding certain retention holsters?" - INKDADDY

Paranoid much?

It must have been some kind of "Super High Speed Glock" being that it was FDE and all... His "level of knowledge" about Glocks is most likely LOW considering he probably carries one everyday himself...

OMG... He had a custom kydex holster... The retention must have have unparalleled!

:lol:

no they are not, only the CEO of general electric is.

I detect from your sarcasm that you believe they are. Its not about being above the law or not. Its the professional courtesy that is extended. Beware that parole officers and firefighters will get less courtesy than a fellow brother in blue (police officer or sheriff). With that said theres still no guarantee that you won't get a senior officer that will pull you over, won't write you a ticket but will get in touch with your commanding officer and he will ream you out.

Whatever the case having a badge is not a hall pass to do whatever you want without repercussions. Police officers are usually (or should be) held to a higher regard.

Thanks for your service.I served as well. War and law enforcement are totally different.

You don't say? You're right...it's vastly different...when dealing with actual enemy combatants, people we know are armed and dangerous and wanting to kill us, we have a lot of rules to follow and fairly restrictive RoE.

Please report back and let us know how it works out for you when your stopped by an officer and you fail to comply with his instructions regarding any weapon on your person.

"fail to comply"...

respect_authoritah.jpg

So essentially, you know you're violating rights and ignoring the law...but you simply don't care. How are you refuting my argument that you aren't probably cut out for true public service?

You don't say? You're right...it's vastly different...when dealing with actual enemy combatants, people we know are armed and dangerous and wanting to kill us, we have a lot of rules to follow and fairly restrictive RoE.

"fail to comply"...

View attachment 175516

So essentially, you know you're violating rights and ignoring the law...but you simply don't care. How are you refuting my argument that you aren't probably cut out for true public service?

:popcorn2:

Back
Top Bottom